another sonic run

To: "Autox" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: another sonic run
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:27:52 -0700
Wednesday night is cruise night at Sonic Burger in Anaheim. We're making
another run tomorrow and scare the locals with our foreign carness! Anyone
caring to join in will cause that much more confusion in the ranks of the
deetroit crowd. I'm going, and I got it on good authority that one or two
other roadsters may be there as well. Here's the particulars:

5 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Anaheim, California - Sonic Drive-In Cruise Night
Open to : All Pre-'75 Street Rods & Special Interest Vehicles. 50/50 Awards
Raffle.
Located at Sonic Drive-In 1632 N. Lemon Street, Anaheim, CA 92801
Authentic Southern California Drive-In... Roller Skating Car Hops - Entry
Fee: Free

Hey, roadsters are special, and they got carhops. What more do you want?

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600
http://www.PictureTrail.com/bauman311