RE: Two Questions. OT Z cars

Subject: RE: Two Questions. OT Z cars
From: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:07:00 -0400
I'll second that.  Not that I didn't like the car but I never liked my 240Z
as much as my Roadster.  We'll see if that changes when I start the next
project - I'm hankering for that Z shape again so I'm gonna drop a small
block into it.  Whoever it was that mentioned that damn Chevy High
Performance with the alternator article really pissed my wife off.  There's
a 416HP small block build up in there that'll cost less than my measly
150ish HP solex U20.  She thought I'd be done in the garage soon - Ha!
Brian