Re: storage without coolant

To: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Subject: Re: storage without coolant
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 09:22:28 -0400
This has probably been answered already, but just dump the old coolant onto
your lawn.  It's just ethylene glycol, which won't harm the plants but will
harm you or your dog if they drink it--tastes sweet.  the glycol will be
broken down by bacteria.

And don't worry about the engine sitting.  It'll be fine.
Alex