Magnesium wheels

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Magnesium wheels
From: "Henry Bahn" <hbahn@home.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:30:07 -0400
FYI
----- Original Message -----
From: "A.Clinton UK Racing Castings" <ukracingcastings@btinternet.com>
To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 4:13 AM

> Hello vintage racers
> As some of you may know we have been thinking of manufacturing and
marketing our own magnesium sand cast wheels.

> This is now a reality and we are publicising our products and those of our
> customers in a joint effort via the website www.magnesium-wheels.co.uk
>
> So if any of you need wheels for Brabham, Ferrari, Alfa, Lotus and others,
> please have a look, and once in a while check back to see new additions to
the list.

> Also you are the best people to know if a historic magnesium sand cast
wheel  is no longer available or becoming scarce. If so then we may be
interested  in manufacturing either for you as a customer or manufacturing
it ourselves  provided we have sufficient input from an 'advisor' on
technical details,  rim sizes, fixings, etc.

> If your driving on 40 year old mag wheels treat yourself to some new ones
Be  safe - Not Sorry !