Robbins Tonneau cover for sale cheap

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Robbins Tonneau cover for sale cheap
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 21:03:15 -0700 (PDT)
I just received a new black sunfast cloth (not vinyl) Robbins tonneau
cover for non-headrest cars.  It is new in the Robbins box (dated
9/22/95) and has the two small metal pieces sewn in for the back
brackets.  It also includes all the twisty and posty pieces as
appropriate.

Unfortunately it was advertised as having headrest pockets but it does
not.  I have asked the seller for a refund but would rather offer it to
anyone on the list for my cost (plus shipping if needed).

These tops are $234.50 from Rallye.  I paid $107.27.  I will sell for
exactly that plus shipping.  I am just south of Sacramento, CA.  Please
let me know if you are interested - I can send pictures.

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend