Re: Nice 1500 on Ebay

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Nice 1500 on Ebay
From: "Grant Bush" <gbush@connect.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:48:36 -0600
Boy do I have a deal for you.

Today, I'm picking up a 64 1500 and I will be selling it again in a few weeks.
This is nice, shag interior, seats from a dodge van! Actually the car's not
all that bad.

Guy was going to fix it up nd lost interest (same old story). But the engine
(1600) was redone with a shaved head, competition clutch, headers, new water
pump, fuel pump, alternator. It's quick.

So I bought it, and this weekend I'm going to switch engines and tranny's with
my 68 1600 (there's nothing too much wrong with the motor in the 68, the new
one's just nicer).

So next week I'll be selling the 64 1500 with a 68 drivetrain for what I'll
have into it, about $1500 Canadian (that's about $950 USD).

If any one's interested let me know and I will forward pics

Thanks
Grant Bush
Edmonton, Alberta
68 1600