Re: Exhaust and other questions

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Exhaust and other questions
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 22:43:04 -0700
Hey Andrew, a little late but the place I took my datsun to put a 2 inch
pipe all the way to the back. They use a plasma cutter and make a neat hole
that allows for clearance for the exhaust, does not change any of the
structural integrity of the frame.  I am having flowmaster put in with the
chrome end welded to the pipe making it one unit. That in combination with
the stainless steel braided hose that Fairlady products sells makes a clean,
neat, nicely installed exhaust system.
Gerardo