head bolt - other ideas?

To: datsun <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: head bolt - other ideas?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 20:43:48 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I'm really frustrated.  I've whacked it with a hammer a bunch of
times, tried a brand new pair of vise grips, lots of penetrating oil,
and so forth.  No luck.

I really don't want to pull the engine.  If I do, there's probably a
dozen other things I'll have to do, at least doubling if not tripling
the amount of money I wanted to spend.

Anyone else know what to do?  Anyone experienced in removing these
stubborn broken head bolts live near Sacramento?

=====
Adam
'70 1600 SPL311-28181
http://www.picturetrail.com/abend