Identification Help

To: "List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Identification Help
From: "Doris" <dhbain@qwest.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 10:13:00 -0700
Morning All!

Rather than go to the Datsun meet here locally this past Saturday I
dragged home a 67 1600 that came with extra parts not necessarily
resident of that year.  The catch was the drive line was out and needs
to be put back together. Oh, I also got to drag home a 5 main that was
sitting next to it.  The owner had several roadsters he was departing
with and I pulled the last one into my yard.

My dilemma is in identifying the flywheel.  I only got one with all I
brought home and want to know how to identify it as the one that goes on
the 67 1600.  The only thing I see embossed on it is the word JAPAN.
Anyway, how do you tell the difference with flywheels,  1600 vs 2000
across the years?

If anyone locally in the Phoenix area can perform this magic trick for
me I would be happy to drive this flywheel to your location to witness
this spectacle.

Thanks!

Jim