Show your stuff NOWROC!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Show your stuff NOWROC!
From: "Annette" <squishfish@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 19:33:22 -0700
Hey all,

I went to the first weekly Beaches Show n' Shine tonight, tons of absolutely
gorgeous steel out there, let me tell you!  But imagine my dismay to see not
ONE of our Roadsters!!  Not even an in-progress car!

This year the show is being held at Pearson Airfield Museum, which is located
at 1115 E 5th Street in Vancouver.  We'll be there pretty much every Wednesday
this summer (it goes on until the end of August) and I would LOVE to get
together with some of you! The show starts at 5 PM every Wednesday and goes
til dusk.  Admission is $3 to drool and free if you bring a car to show.  They
are asking for pre 70's only, but I saw alot of later models out there today,
I think as long as it looks nice they will let it in.

Pearson is a really cool place for the show, they've got a ton of space for
the cars, as well as a live band and cheap BBQ! We had an absolute blast
tonight.

If anyone is interested in coming down, drop me a line.

-Annette Rogers.