Re: Good sources for a roll bar

To: karl.payne@gm.com
Subject: Re: Good sources for a roll bar
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:28:13 -0700
Hi  Karl,
I know that CDM the LesDennis guys have roll bars (or they were going to have
some
made)  If  I remember correctly they were $225. to $250. or so + shipping.  Dean
also has some at Ralle.  I saw them on his site some time ago.  I would guess
that
our other vendors also have access to used and or new versions.  I will also be
in
the market for one (one of these days).
Guy