212 Roadster Owner in Provo Found !

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 212 Roadster Owner in Provo Found !
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 09:44:26 EST
Hullo all -  hope everyones holidays were merry.

I recently got an eMail from a "lone" 212 owner !!! This guy is located in
the Provo,UT area and would sure like to get some information/ help on his
Datsun. Right now he's looing for general info on it - production ##'s etc. I
will set him up with list instructions, but in the mean-time maybe someone
local can contact/welcome him:

pintoboy70@hotmail.com   His name is J.J..

(WyCroc-ers - & Alan B. this is your cue!).
Hopefully we'll get to see this gem at one of the meets someday.

Thanks Much !
Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311