Nissan notcing

To: jrd.boulder@worldnet.att.net, Davesmbox@aol.com, jschmi7@us.ibm.com,
Subject: Nissan notcing
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 17:45:09 -0800
I remember when I had my 67.5 1600 I blew out the front carb. I went to the
local Nissan dealer in Garden Grove because they have a 66 1600 totally
restored sitting in the showroom, (No I don't know if it is still there) so
I figure they must have the part I will need to get it fixed. I went up to
the parts guys and said " I need a rebuild kit for my front carb on my 67.5
1600".

Blank stare.

It gets to the point where I take the kid out to the showroom with me, pop
the hood on the car they have in the display room and point.

The kid says that this is the boss's car and I really shouldn't be touching
it.

Oooops.

I carefully close the hood and apologize. I then ask the kid if he has the
part.

"We don't work on British cars."

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC