1600 Fairlady in a texas field

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 Fairlady in a texas field
From: croxx@texas.net
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 13:17:40 US/Central
So my friend had found a roadster at his bosses land in Cibolo TX, right
outside San Antonio,that had been sitting for about 6 years. Now he is moving
to Chicago and wants to sell it. I already have two and not about to go through
another restoration for a couple of years if I can. This car is in preety good
shape. Soft top is trashed, some rust (not too bad though, I've seen worse
before pictures) tires are flat. Owner says as far as he knew it was a 66, but
it has a Fairlady emblem and a 1600 emblem.
I think this would be a great start for anyone looking for a low windshield
flat dash project. vin# is Spl311-13073 engine # is R-51182 and mileage says
about 87,500. if anyone is intersted in Texas (or I have some experience
shipping cars across the country)or anywhere else let me know soon! I think
about 1200 would make a great deal!

Chris Lyon
69 '1600
69'2000