Rear Brake Shoes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rear Brake Shoes
From: Kelly Brown <brown4@cdsnet.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2000 13:23:39 -0800
A big THANKS Victor Laury, Fred Katz, William Hatfield and Paul for all
the advice on rear brake shoe installation.  Now I should be able to
take my baby for a drive as soon as it quits raining here in Medford.
Since last year I have had the engine re-built, re-built the trans
myself, cleaned out the gas tank and coated with POR15, painted the
engine bay, gone through the brakes, installed a new master cylinder and
installed new KYB shocks.  I was surprised that Knechts had both the KYB
shocks and rear brake shoes available. Now I need to do some body work
and get it painted.  Hopefully I will be able to make it to Shasta and
thank everyone for all of their helpful advice.

Kelly Brown
1967 1600
Medford Or