Holiday parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Holiday parts for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 20:25:13 -0800
All,

I know that putting items up for sale on the list should not be done very
often, but I have received a lot of help from list members and really do
want to help people out. As you know, Liz and I just purchased a 70 2000
conversion and with it got a TON of parts. I would like to make some of
these parts available for sale to the list members before I go the ebay
route. I promise you I will give you a GREAT deal on these parts as I am
motivated to sell them and I also want to say thanks to the list.

I am not going to bother quoting prices here. I am just going to put the
items up on my photopoint site and you can have a look and see if there is
something you like. Kind of like Holiday Shopping! If you see something you
like, email me an offer. I will take offers on the parts for one week and
the highest offer gets the part! If I get no offers I will go the eBay
route.

There are two great parts up there now and I will be adding more in the near
future.

Good luck and happy holidays!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC (Soon to be NOROC)