1600 engine

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 engine
From: Gary Tew <gary2@sprintmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 23:16:49 -0700
Guys, I need to get rid of a 1600 engine that came out of a '67
Roadster.  I have no idea how many miles are on it but it ran when it
was pulled from the car.  it's been sitting for about 4 years or so.
The carbs and intake manifold have been pulled and are stored in my
garage somewhere but the rest of the engine is complete.  I'm in the
Phoenix area if anyone is interested.  I'd rather not take it to the
scrap yard.  We're putting the house on the market and the boss says it
has to go.  Let me know if interested .
Merry Christmas
Gary Tew
early '67 1600 project, year 5 and counting
623-572-0528