BADROC funrun pics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: BADROC funrun pics
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 00:24:25 -0800
Hi,

BADROC got together Sunday to bid the year 2000 goodbye. I think 9 roadsters
showed up, 10 if you count Van's Miata. Steve brought his purple '67 stroker
2000, beautifully done all around. Dave Pina and Calspeed mixed it up racing
the canyon twisties - quite a feat as Dave brought a 1600! Ken brought his
toddler daughter as co-pilot in DATSTER; she really looks happy in a roadster!
We had a spirited run through the mountains, stopped at a local hangout in
Skylonda - a spot for car & bike nuts, and headed up the coast highway and
stopped for lunch. Anyhow, it was a glorious sunny day, a great way to spend a
Sunday after going through stormy weather earlier in the week.

I posted a few pics at my web site:

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/sf1200.html

Fred - So.SF
BADROC
'66 2L "Loosie"
P.S. - here's some reference info for Skylonda and a lodge nearby. No, we
didn't go to it but if you're visiting SF you might! Just check it out for
what's in the area to get an idea of how beautiful it is to drive through
there. Very nice.
http://www.skylondalodge.com/
http://www.familytravelguides.com/articles/pacificstates/San_Francisco/skylon
da.html