Re: new books

To: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>,
Subject: Re: new books
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2000 08:39:19 -0500
Just got the copy of Brookland's Portfolio I ordered for one of my Dad's
Christmas gifts.  It's 100 pages long and has some pretty cool period
reviews of Datsun Roadsters.  My only dissappointment is that the quality
of the paper and printing leaves a little to be desired.  I could have done
a better job on our copier and some decent copy paper.

Regardless, beggars can't be choosers and it's certainly better than
nothing.  Although, with Phill's new book out . . .

Alex