Re: Will someone from WYCROC help me out?

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Will someone from WYCROC help me out?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:25:38 -0700
Hello,
         I haven't seen these cars personally, but one of the WyCROC'rs
looked at it and advised the '66 was bad news... apparently a freshly ground
off VIN?    I will check this car out sometime this week and let you all
know 100%.   As I remember from a conversation with the guy was that both
cars were included for the price of $2500.   Both run great.   The '70
(white car) has a solid title and would make a great restoration project.
The '66 has no title.   I'll check both these cars over VERY carefully and
let you know, but please be warned that these cars have been up for sale for
a LONG time now.   My report will follow shortly!

Eric
WyCROC