Ebay webers for 1600

To: "Datsun-Roadsters" <Datsun-Roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay webers for 1600
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:48:56 -0500
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=525969760&;
r=0&t=0

"This setup came off a running 1600 about 3 years ago. The car was bound for
the junkyard and eventually the compactor. I never installed them on my car
as I am still in the process of rebuilding the engine(and car!). The setup
includes (2)Weber dcoe40's, a modified 240-280Z Cannon manifold, linkage,
air horns and K&N filters. PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF
AUCTION CLOSE. Payment by Mastercard or Visa using Paypal, click on logo
below. Also by money order or personal check. Personal checks need 10 days
to clear prior to shipping. Buyer to pay actual shipping costs."

Not mine...just saw them while "shopping"!
Lee Ehinger
Ft Wayne IN
5-7" smow tonight