Re: opinions being solicited, mirrors

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, Ofarrell.Fergus@hitco.com
Subject: Re: opinions being solicited, mirrors
From: Alex Avery <aavery@rica.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 15:00:52 -0500
Dennis and I love the look of his fender mounted side mirrors.  They aren't
stock mirrors (although they are of the era), they aren't in the stock
fender location (they are centered over the wheel openings, wheras stock
fender mirrors were about half-way between the center of the wheel opening
and base of the windshield), but they look GREAT on the car.  Some PO put
'em on, but we're stickin with them.

Check 'em out at:  http://i11.yimg.com/11/1297b20/h/20103fa/roadster2.JPG