Hill Country drive

To: " roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hill Country drive
From: snyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 12:18:07 -0600
Heidi and I took the 1600 on a short loop around the county Sunday.
About 70 Deg. beautiful and sunny.  After all the rains we've had, the
creeks are running again, fall color just past peak, and the roads were
pretty empty.  Winding up "old #9" Towards fredricksburg, we saw a Boxter
(top up) they did honk and give us a thumbs-up though.  These little cars
are just a blast!  Sounds like freezing rain tonight, so glad I got out
when I did.

-marc

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 (the misspent ute)
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Datsun_homepage.html
Sisterdale TX