Re: for the cost of an Earl Scheib paint job...

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: for the cost of an Earl Scheib paint job...
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:42:18 -0800
When we bought our 67.5 in 10/97 the owner (2nd), had a "non-op" on it.
Once it was restored in June of 98 David just took all the paper work to AAA
and  got it registered, as simple as renewing your tags on any car.  You
might try AAA, if you're a member.

Been there, done that. Unfortunately, AAA can only help you on this if the
car is still in the DMV computer system. Since mine hadn't been registered
since 1985, I was out of luck. That will teach me to let my registration
lapse!

Paul