Tracking down Sar Castro

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Tracking down Sar Castro
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 19:32:02 -0800
All,

You may remember that I posted to the list with a letter to Sar Castro
telling that person that I was not going to tolerate any more abuse about
our cars and that I would turn on message headers to track him down. I then
asked him to simply go away and he chose not to.

Well, Sar Castro lives in the Puget Sound area of Washington. His internet
email provider is PSNI.NET. His originating email address was 208.186.6.132.
It appears that this is his ISP's address that was given to him/her for the
session.

Again, to Sar Castro. ISPs keep track of the addresses they lease when you
connect. I will continue to keep your emails and headers. I then will send
copies of the harrassing emails to both hotmail and your ISP with the
headers so they can find out who did it and let you know that it is not
acceptable behavior.

I told you not to test my resolve on this, but you chose to. Please just go
away, because I will not.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC