car

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: car
From: "Mike Faggart" <christygm@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 12:47:41 -0500
Hey List'  I just got a call from Ben Zech saying that my car is
running and ready to come home from
T.H.E. Garage.  So, after I round up my mittens, ski wear, mask,
goggles, blanket, and anything else I can carry in one little car to
keep warm, I am going to get my car tomorrow.  No top on car.  Low
tonight is below freezing, high tomorrow probably in the 50's.  I will
have to go early in a.m. so I can get my honey-do list done.  I hope
that as of Saturday, 12/09/00, that I can hand in my resigination to
the NOROC Club.  This is with mixed emotions that I do this.  I must
say that pending the outcome of the 45-50 mile drive home and the
amount of antifreeze consumed AFTER the trip, I will confirm this
decision.
SEROC'ers, I AM BACK, (i hope)

Mike Faggart
SEROC, NOROC, COLDROC, ICEROC