<new> Roadster Forum

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: <new> Roadster Forum
From: Michael Poorboy <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 07:36:00 -0800
Hi List,
I would like to invite over to Zdrivers new Roadster forum at there
web site. It is a new set up where you can post a question, suggestion,
Photo, or any trivia. They have provided us are own forum catagory.
To find it go to this link : http://www.zdriver.com/ and either register

under the Zdriver registation link in the center of the home page or
do so through the Forum link on their side bar. You don't have to be
registered user to post , but you do have to register for some of the
other items , such as posting pictures of you cars to the Zdriver
photoalbum .
It also has a feature of being able to se who is in the Zdriver forum
when you
there. It isn't a substitute for or Mailing list , but an aid for us and
another
way for us to interact with each other. Eventually we should be able to
get
are own chatrroom like was set up earlier , but seldom used.

The Z chatroom is a great source of knowledge and we welcome any of you
to stop by in there.

Thanks for checking on this new Roadster Forum, and remember that I have

been appointed the new moderator, so know sar castro and flame wars.

Thanks again,
Mike
Nowroc
Hayden Lake, ID