Re: Datsun Die-Cast Car

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: Re: Datsun Die-Cast Car
From: "Les/Dennis @ CDM" <les@classicdatsun.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:28:10 -0800
>   CDM was carrying the Ebbro roadsters.  How about it Les, still have some
> to sell?
>
> Paul
> OROC

Yes, we still have them avialable.  Some of them are already are NLA, but
apparently this guy has some. Namely the Red stock one and the white stock
one.  We still have silver and some of the race cars.  I'm sure with shipping
expense, we can beat buying them from Japan.

Dennis

P.S. Some of you guys are getting a couple for XMAS and don't even know about
it. Better be nice to the spouse and/or S.O.

--
Les Cannaday
Dennis Currington

Classic Datsun Motorsports