Re: Japanese Roadster Pics on-line

To: Brian.Burkhalter@eng.sun.com
Subject: Re: Japanese Roadster Pics on-line
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2000 20:23:20 -0800
I checked out the pics of this car. Very clean! I was of course interested
to look at the low windshield with side markers that you tend to see on the
Japanese domestic cars. What kind of threw me was the 2000 grille and the
Fairlady 2000 marker on the rear, because the interior looks like a 67 early
to me. Three small gauges and the four toggles. Is this a conversion or did
datsun lake it this way. Inquiring minds want to know.

Andrew Murphy
67 2000 Solex
SoCalROC