Re: Superchargers

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Superchargers
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 17:36:23 -0800
Terry,

Thanks for the instructions. I didn't get any from Calspeed.

I mounted a traffic cone to the front, and didn't get any benefit even at
100mph. I even swapped out the wife's vacuum cleaner hose for a larger
wet/dry vacuum hose.

It appears that I had the small opening of the cone facing front. I'll go
back and test again! Do you think installing twin cones and hoses will
double the horsepower? Will putting a mesh screen on it adversely affect
horsepower gain? I hope you filed your patent, all the neighbors are
already copying the setup.

Fred - So.SF
(Calspeed, the dollar license fee is in the mail! ;>)