Austin Area Code -- 512 & other stuff

To: road <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Austin Area Code -- 512 & other stuff
From: "Thomas Walter" <ra0618@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2000 10:30:55 -0600
Hmm, I've gotten a few emails, back. So I'll answer back in
one post.

Austin Texas is 512
Vehicle would be in Round Rock, TX -- just north of Austin.

Last I remember is that the camshaft needed some fine care
to adjust so it will rotate without binding.  I had dropped the
engine and tranny back into the car, and had replaced the
clutch. Radiator was sitting in the trunk, driveshaft in the
passenger seat. Nothing hooked up.

Paint had rust blisters, and I had long planned to take the body
down to metal and redo all previous body work. Never got
around to it.  I had always kept gas stabilizer in the fuel
tank, but it has been "sitting" for a good three years.

Sounds odd, but I want no dealings with my ex. I still have to
refinance the house, and recently bought a FJ40 Land Cruiser,
so I am tapped on funds.  A few folks have asked if they could
wire me the money, sorry but no.

As far as I know nothing major was wrong with it, but it is
not running. Just to make it clear I will have no dealings with my
ex over the roadster, nor do I care to buy it back. Admitted I
could buy it, get it running, and resell it for a nice profit... but I
have neither the time nor inclination to do that.

Been very  busy with the boys, work, dating, and Land Cruisers.
Sounds odd I realize, but just the way it works out. Irony is I
can get both kids into either Land Cruiser for a run, alas not so
with a roadster.

Tom Walter