Re: TWM air box

To: "Dan Neuman" <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TWM air box
From: "Nolan Scheid" <nolan@clipper.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:18:30 -0800
Hi Daniel
Thank you for the reply.
The 50's work well on my car with 2350cc's displacement. I have decided that
the $350 for the air box and filter is a drag but ok. I just want to finish
the car. It has been sitting VERY close to being finished for more than a
decade. Yesterday, I decided to remove the almost finished projects. So the
Nitrous (2 fittings away), the remote oil filter (needs rub guards) and the
Electromotive ignition (several details) are coming out. I will end up with
a respectable 225 horse car that I can drive soon.
Have you seen any better fitting air boxes for our cars? Metal would be
better that fiber glass, my car shoots flames out both ends because of the
giant cam overlap. It is fun re-visiting this project, it truly is a LOUD
rude boys toy ,full of an 18 year olds lust for more.
I would like to proceed quickly with this. Any advice would be appreciated.
Nolan