Re: radio noise and electric pump

To: Geegc@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radio noise and electric pump
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 22:39:21 EST
Hello all,

       Quite likely the pump is the problem. The car will run for a couple
minutes after the pump is turned off. So fire it up then disable the pump and
see if the noise goes away. If it is the pump, try taking a condenser (plain
old ignition kind, like in the distributor) and hook the lead to the power
lead at the pump and put the tab under the pump mounting hardware. This
should soak up a lot of the hash coming from the pump. If that doesn't get
rid of enough of it let me know and I'll pass along some other ideas.

                                           keith