Re: electrically impaired

To: "Roman Rist" <ristguitars@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: electrically impaired
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 07:06:28 -0500
Roman,

Did you have the battery load tested for a bad cell??????? If it's not the
battery I woud have to say it's the alt.

The Ammeter will act this way be cause there is very little charge at idle
and as RPMs increase it will charge more.

If it was a "draw" your ammeter would be on the minus side at idle.

Mike