Re: 70 2000 Damage Photos

To: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 70 2000 Damage Photos
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 10:26:45 -0500
Unfortuantely I have seen this damage before on another 2L motor that just
happened to be at a mechanic's garage much to my surprise. Mike Unger now
owns that 67.5 2L car.

At the Glen a few years ago, a Bob Sharp 240 did the same to its block
except the hole was much larger. The owner replaced the engine with a spare
and had the same thing happen!!!! Bad shifting????? His brother who owned
another Bob Sharp 240 crashed. Not a good weekend for them to say the least.

Mike