Spray Paint Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spray Paint Question
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2000 13:08:03 -0800
About a year ago, I bought the services of a paint matcher, who made me a
pint of touch up paint for my 665 yellow car. After much touching up, I
still have close to a full pint left.

Today, while shopping at Trader Joe's (for those not familiar, a shopping
emporium that leads to sin. I seem to buy champagne and chocolate when ever
I enter) I bought an aerosol pump sprayer. It looks like any aerosol can,
but you fill it with whatever and pump it up with the pump-cap.  I was
wondering if this would work with my touch up paint. Any thoughts?