1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1969 Datsun 2000 Roadster
From: Steve Allen <dumpdude@pon.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 20:38:05 -0800
If I had the money and space to put it I would pick this up. Here is the
low down from the guy selling it.
Not my words--his. 1969 DATSUN 2000 Roadster-very low miles 45,000. Body
work 85%.done. Motor clean, new rings and oil pump. Solex carbs and cam to
match. Cam is brand new. Master brake cylinder new. Two seats brand new
recovered original material. Daisy mags(They look like Libras to me.) All
bumpers in A1 shape-garage kept. Grill and
all moldings, door handles and all parts in boxes. Soft top. Car has not
left garage since 1981. NON-OP.

This car is located in Northern California. I do have some pics if any one
is interested. I will have to scan them at work tomorrow. The contact is
Martin Salas (800)201-4RPM or 707-584-8230. Martin is not the seller but a
contact. I asked Martin what he was asking. He said around $1500.00. Tell
Martin Steve sent you. I hope someone picks it up. Sounds like a good deal
for some one.
S Allen
67.5 2 liter stroker
66 1600