Getting COLD-need choke!

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Getting COLD-need choke!
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:38:02 -0600
Hey-
What happened to the September weather? High seventees last week, snow next
week?

All this has prompted (forced) me to get choke cables installed.  The car
always requires a little choke to cold start but I'm tired of popping the
hood and with the colder weather, this method can be rather tiring.  My
dilema is that the original choke cables are too short?  If you remember I
have a 2L conversion in a 67 body.  I plan on installing the choke assembly
and cables from a 69 SRL.  Any thought or suggestions before I pull the
originals out?  It looks pretty straight forward but things aren't always
what they seem, especially with these cars.<g>

Nathan