Hydraulics and pedantics

To: <YouTurnTheScrews@aol.com>,
Subject: Hydraulics and pedantics
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 11:21:16 -0500
YouTurnTheScrews@aol.com wrote

>I LIKED MY STORY DID EVERYONE ELSE LIKE MY STORY????
>hey i am on this list to talk to other people with roadsters and exchange
>thoughts and ideas not only tech info but there experiances and times they
>shared together.  It makes me happy ....i like roadsters and allthough my
>story had a bunch of gramatical errors and mispelled words i thought that
>was
>very much about roadsters
>amen brotha
I like your stories! I like the way you weave simile like....some...big
simile weaving thing.  I think it's wrongheaded to curb people's non
technical (yet still roadster related input) but list nazis will be list
nazis.

ROADSTER CONTENT...CAUTION!! ONLY PASSINGLY TECHNICAL!!
 Looks like I'm headed towards mising the TDROC Corpus run  :-(   Caught
a cold, put me behind at work, roadster needs new fluids and some work on
clutch hydraylics before a run to the coast, and I don't think I'm going
to find the time now.  I was looking forward to alligator watching from
an open car!

...sorry the alligator watching from the open car bit might be seen as
waxing poetic.  It was not the intention of the author to post an attempt
at poetry.

Marc T.

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 (the misspent ute)
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Datsun_homepage.html
Sisterdale TX