roadsterregistry and club update

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadsterregistry and club update
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 02:04:40 -0700 (PDT)
Hi folks,

here is an update.

first off the Yahoo club is gaining ground. up to 14 members now! some
new blood it seems.
somehow it is also responsible for a new SEROC member.
I've posted some links, and some roadster clubs have posted their
links.

the instructions to subscribe to the list are posted (thank you all for
your info) and I posted laurie's photopoint link. In case you didn't
know, laurie has done a fine page of some of our photopoint sites.
check out the club for the link!
(shameless plug)
thanks, laurie!

I am in proccess of doing a registry website, not for the results mind
you, the results will be posted on Mark Dent's site.

This site is one of inspiration, sort of a "register your car"
advertisement (at least I hope it inspires people to register their
cars) I've been playing around with the pages and I like it!

The yahoo club, as I've said before is to get new blood to the list and
registry, but I need "old blood" too. numbers of members is what I'm
after, lots of them! already in  a couple of days membership has
surpassed the other Roadster club and we have half the hits on the
site, and they have been in existence for some time now. I am not going
into competition with the Az club, that is not my intention.
I do however, run the  Roadster Registry and this is no small potatoes,
it is an international project and a massive undertaking. I would like
the yahoo datsun roadster club to be massive as well. Right now, when
you search yahoo clubs for "datsun Roadster" this club pops up first. I
would love it if in a broader search, say nissan, the club pops up in
one of the most popular categories.

So please, do join. founding members get their car pics up first in the
club album.

Thank you very much,
Roman Rist
http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/datsunroadstersofca