Sweet little 1600

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Sweet little 1600
From: bill wessel <bwessel@itis.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 23:14:00 -0500
Hey guys,

I know I haven't been too vocal of late on the list. I don't log on that
often and can't get it at work (due to the volume), so when I do get on
it's just enough to wade through the umpteen hundred messages, let alone
post and reply.......

Anyway, I thought I'd let you know about a great little car up for sale.

This is a '68 1600. Why am I so sweet on her? Well, 'cause I've seen her
around a time or two and she's still looking pretty darn good.

Recent history:
This car belonged to George Ellingson, who gave it a fresh coat of pearl
white paint and had it for sale at Road America in '91. He sold it to
Sheryl Henderson, who brought it to our Diaryland Datsun Roadster Dayout in
'92 and was awarded "Best Late 1600". Sheryl then traded it for a
motorcycle to her friend Pat Fuller. Turns out that Pat has had the car
right here in Madison, WI for the last several years (and I didn't even
know). But it popped up in the paper and we got reaquainted!

The car:
'68 1600
only 32,000 miles
Starts, runs, and drive it away
Pearl white paint (one blemish at fuel filler)
missing chrome side trim
good rockers, no rust through
Black interior (good original condition)
Tan softtop (good condition)
original dash with only one minor crack
New street rubber on nicely painted Libre (14 X 5.5) wheels
electric fan, updated radio and speakers

Pat's asking $5000. She's not on the list so I'm doing her the favor of
posting it for her in the hope it will find a good home. This is one of the
best looking midwest roadsters around. I'd buy it myself but I'm
sentimentally attached to my own '68 1600.

Please respond to Pat Fuller <puttster@aol.com>, or call (608)242-7134.

Bill Wessel
Madison, WI
'68 1600 and