More Pictures!

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Pictures!
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:10:03 -0700 (PDT)
OK,
I've posted the rest of the Mt Wilson pics! It takes me a bit as I
don't have a digital camera.

There are also some more shots of Jay leno's "rocket"... only one
problem.....double exposures! Great special effect but not what I had
in mind!

If any of you are very knowlegeable as to cameras, maybe you could let
me know what went wrong... I have no Idea. The camera is a pentax slr,
I've used it succesfully for years.

Anyway enjoy, comment, laugh, or whatever...... the rest of the Wilson
shots are up for your viewing.

Roman Rist