Re: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)

To: "Laury, Victor" <LauryV@MTA.NET>
Subject: Re: Ford Explorer Tires (Non Roadster question)
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 21:46:08 -0700
Victor,
At 70+ the Explorer is spooky.  Scares the stuff out of me.  It is
sooo...goosey. Sorry, not very literate tonight. Oh it is fine if you are
driving in a straight line.  Goes like a bat.  BUT, the slightest touch on the
steering wheel results in a over reaction and roll effect.  At higher speeds it
drives like a flippin stage coach.  I do try to keep the speed down.  But, as
you know, this is hard to do on the interstates.  God help the poor soul who
has to make a tight evasive manuver at 60+.  This is a sloppy whale of a
driver.
Guy