I bet you never thought your interior was this big

To: datsunroadsters@egroups.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I bet you never thought your interior was this big
From: RoadsteRob@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2000 17:49:22 EDT
Hello lists

The September 'Image of the Month' is a cool artists impression of the
interior of a 1965 Fairlady 1500 from a Japanese brochure - has anyone got
this much space in theirs? Check out the link to the September Image through
the main page,

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady.

Just added (yet) more great images, a press cutting and further info on the
Joe Hauser pages - no doubt there will be more to follow, but in the meantime
check out URL:-

http://www.datsun.org/fairlady/ColJoeHauser.htm

Cheers

Rob