RE: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)

To: "'Alan Bent'" <ajb@squirrel.com.au>,
Subject: RE: My employees are brain dead (no Roadster content)
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 07:11:39 -0700
A good friend lost his race car and house while attempting to drain the fuel
cell while the race car was in the garage.  Vapors got to the water heater.

I don't keep ANY flammable liquids in the garage (with a water heater).  I
won't fuel the race car in the garage either.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept.
SM 2000/2