RL411 1600

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RL411 1600
From: "Lucian D. Tielens" <ltielens@mail.csuchico.edu>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 16:04:24 -0700
Hey folks...

I've been forced out of lurker mode by another stroke of good fortune.
I have located yet another 1967 RL411.  It's a 1600 4-door that has the
original 4-speed with an H20 forklift engine retrofitted.  The problem
is that the car needs ball joints.  Does anyone out there know of a
source for frontend rebuild parts for these cars? I understand that the
car just screams, but the front end will need going through before it
can be driven.  Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Lucian Tielens
'67 RL411SSS, 3 '72  510 wagons, '67 RL411 1600 (soon)