Re: pledge cleaner

To: <Beamonk@aol.com>
Subject: Re: pledge cleaner
From: WayneLoom@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:57:38 EDT
Hi

I sell auto detail products and want to respond to the Pledge idea.  Pledge
regular polish (not lemon) has been used for years as a quick polish for car
shows just before judging.  That works well but you can not use the lemon or it
will strip your wax.
Secondly, since there is no wax on plastic windows, the lemon would be OK I
think but don't get it on your paint.
Safer yet is the Meguiars suggestion.  They make 3 products inthier
professional Mirror Glaze line that apply.  The #17 is a surface cleaner that
can remove fine imperfections like hazing and scratches.  #10 is a
polish/clarifier which is excellent for convertible top windows and all clear
plastics.  Finally the #18 is a dedicated plastic cleanser like Windex.
I carry all these products as 8 oz. bottles for $6.95 each.  In any case be
careful with Lemon Pledge.

Wayne "Sam" Loomis