Re: [Fwd: hoping you might be able to help.]

To: "Gordon Glasgow" <glasgow@serv.net>,
Subject: Re: [Fwd: hoping you might be able to help.]
From: Marc Tyler <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 13:24:39 -0500
Gordon Glasgow wrote

>Hi, gang. Got this today and I don't really know the answer. Can any of
>you electrical gurus help
>out?
>
>Randy Christman wrote:
>
>> I have a 70 2000 roadster.  It is the third one that I have owned over the
>> past 20 or so years.  I am having a problem I thought you might be able to
>> shed some light on for me.  For some reason, all of a sudden my turn signals
>> and brake lights have stopped working.  I have checked the fuses and all the
>> connections but I am unable to find the problem.  Any suggestions??
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Randy
>
>--
>Gordon Glasgow
>http://www.gordon-glasgow.org

All my brake-light, turn-signal woes over the years have utimately led to
the column-mounted turn-signal switch.  I chased it forever, folks on
this list told me to look at the turn sig switch...ya...det was it.

Marc Tyler
TDROC
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642 (the misspent ute)
http://datsun_marc.tripod.com/cgi-bin/Datsun_homepage.html
Sisterdale TX