Re: Topless Datsun in Atlanta- EHT remembered

To: Jim Tyler <jtyler@ga.prestige.net>,
Subject: Re: Topless Datsun in Atlanta- EHT remembered
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 19:12:34 -0700
Jim,
I'm so sorry to hear the news about your dad.  My dad passed away
suddenly on July 26, 1985.  I still miss him, and get teary eyed when
something happens that reminds me of him. I wish I had spent more time
with him and so I encourage those who can still do so with their parents
to do so. He was the one that got me into cars, although it was because
he couldn't afford to take his 57 Ford wagon to a shop. I was his
helper, handing him tools, starting nuts and bolts he couldn't reach or
see, clicking the ignition, you all know the stuff. If you have a kid
that shows any interest in your roadster, let em help.  You will be
creating fond memories for that child. That is the main reason I got my
roadster going.  My son Daniel and I hadn't spoken to each other for 6
months when I pulled my roadster out and told him about it.  This year I
let him drive it at Thunderhill. We now talk or pcs email 5 to 20 times
a day. What great memories you have of time with your dad. I know you
will cherish them and smile.
David Pina