Making a 2000 in Y2K--pics UPDATE

To: "datsun roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Making a 2000 in Y2K--pics UPDATE
From: "nruff" <nruffcorn@prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2000 21:57:17 -0500
Hey all-

It's really easy to fall back into "lurk" mode after being away from the
computer for a while!  I took a week of vacation last week and found 350
plus messages when I returned!  While on vacation, I used my time to the
fullest.  I am trying to make a car show the weekend of Sept 8th and 9th!  I
was able to finish prepping and paint my car from Monday through Saturday
(not something I want to do again soon).

I am happy with the results, but frustrated with the chrome guy.  He's had
my work a YEAR.  He started working consistenly on it consistenly but caught
the wing window trim in the buffing wheel and mangled it.  Thank goodness
for parts cars!  He will be done in the next week or two.  Can't complain
though.  Guy does EXCELLENT work for a GREAT price.

If you want to see the paint progress, check out my photopoint page.  The
new pictures are right in the middle, starting with black and white
pictures.  I was experimenting with B/W for definition and clarity.  Nothing
takes the place of color-I have two color pics of the new paint.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=123299&Auth=false

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=123299&a=906620

Hope you enjoyed them!

Nathan